Monday 22 July 2013

Same-Same But Different

Back in Thailand, the idiom "same same but different" is sometimes used when someone tries to sell something that wasn't what the customer originally wanted. Or, depending on the situation, when they just want to end an annoying conversion...?

But today isn't about that.

A nice red local cafe in Bath (United Kingdom) attracted me. It seems pretty small from the outside, but it's actually quite spacious, smart use of large glass windows and mirrors inside the cafe.

Click photos for slideshow of larger size



Same-Same But Different
7a Prince's Buildings, Barlett Street,
Bath, BA1 2ED UK. 
(+44) 01225 466856

... is an independent cafe with character. Proven by being the winner of ‘BEST UP-AND-COMING CHEF’ by BATH GOOD FOOD AWARDS 2012. I've heard from many friends of mine that this place serves one of the best brunch in Bath. 

On a hungry morning I decided to try this little eatery. For the first time I saw a different eggs benedict menu to the usual (Eggs Florentine, Eggs Royale, Eggs Benedict), I ordered Eggs Picante. 


Eggs Picante : Poached Egg, Bacon, Chorizo, Melted Cheese, Tabasco

It was incredibly nice and flavorful. Salty, tangy and Spicy. Great if you want something to wake you up for the day. 





I don't know why this sentence reminds me of friends... they might give me same feeling of happiness, trust and warmth, but they're all very unique and different. Come to think of it, they have different ways of treating me as well. : ) 


No comments: